Vinotemp Two Separate Compartments Wood Wine Cabinets are complete wine storage solutions. They are handcrafted with domestic woods in Southern California. With the two separate compartments they maintain an ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging for both red and white wines. The universal 3 3/4" racking will fit most bottle sizes.
Optimum temperature range: White wines at approx 50 Degrees F
Red wines at approx 56 to 59 Degrees F
- Two Individual Compartments with Separate Cooling Systems
- Redwood / Aluminum Racking System
- Universal 3 3/4" Racking to fit most bottle sizes
- White Oak Exterior / Unfinished
- Two Wine-Mate Self Contained Cooling Systems (1500BTU each)
- Digital Temperature Controls
- Width = 51 Inches
- Depth = 29 Inches
- Height = 88 Inches
- 400 Wine Bottles (200 Per Compartment)
PRODUCT MODEL #
- Vinotemp International
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks production time for this product.
Note: Most Vinotemp wine cabinets are designed with rear exhaust, which requires a minimum of 6 inches clearance at the back, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for proper ventilation.